Sunday, February 12, 2012

Teaching with an Interpreter

Whenever I speak to the Agape boys, I usually do so via an interpreter.  The majority of the boys can speak and understand English, but there are a few that don't know any English.  So, here is a little video clip of me teaching the Agape Boys earlier this morning.  Daniel, one of our house parents, does a great job interpreting for me, and following me around the room (I tend to wander around when I speak).  Anyway, enjoy!


Learning about obedience from the story of Jonah

Also, here are a few pictures of church at Agape this morning.


Setting up my computer and projector always attracts a bunch of Agape boys.


My little friend, Kevin Otieno.


More . . .


 . . . and more . . .


. . . and more Agape boys (and some Page kids).


Lyla & Antony


Looking very serious . . .


. . . and a little silly.


If it's any surprise, Lyla enjoys being the center of attention.


Playing "Simon Says" as an introduction to our lesson on Obedience.


Seth & Lyla look so excited!  (Seth needs a haircut really badly)


The whole group!

No comments:

Post a Comment