Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guest Writer: Brian Ogolla




Editor's Note:  Periodically, I'd like to begin introducing some guest writers on the blog.  Our first guest writer is Brian Ogolla.  I've let him commandeer my desk!


Hi, my name is Brian Ogolla.  I am 13 years old.  My home is in Judea in Manyatta in Kisumu.  My favorite food is kuku (chicken) with chapatis (kind of like tortillas).  I like playing football and tether ball.  My favorite subjects are math and science.  When I grow up, I want to be a footballer.  I love you all!  Thank you!

Kuku & Chapatis

2 comments:

  1. hi brian, nice to meet you! your favorite meal sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian ,thank you so much for writing to us and telling us about yourself! Keep studying hard and most of all learning about Jesus! he loves you very much! the kuku looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete